FOR EVERY KIT SOLD, WE DONATE ONE TO AN INDIGENOUS COMMUNITY!
Heal the land at home with your purchase of a Garden Kit!
Healing Gardens - Native Plant Garden Kits have precious seeds to restore, reconcile people and ecosystems, and save wildlife and water. These seeds will grow into local wildflowers native to the Carolinian Zone. Treat them with respect, care and compassion. Recognize the power that the seeds have in creating a healthy future and lasting legacy.
Curated by Indigenous community members and ecologists, our kits help you grow a healthy garden and a climate-smart yard. Use your kit to earn Healthy Garden Points with In The Zone. All our seeds have been selected by our ecologist to be ecologically appropriate for the Carolinian Zone.
Please note: For best results, please plant your native plant seeds between March-April and Sept-November.
Your Healing Garden Kit comes with:
- Climate Smart Year-round planting instructions
- 15g of mixed native seeds (your choice of wet or dry)
- Thank You Postcard
- Wildlife Garden Planning Guide
- Local Indigenous designed & printed bandana (courtesy of Antler River Press)
- Planning a Wildlife Garden brochure
- Four Seasons brochure
- In the Zone Garden Sign
- Butterfly sticker
- Healing Garden Activity Guide*
* Please note, this item is currently in creation with our Indigenous partners. You will be notified this fall when it is available. You will have the option to view the PDF online or order a printed copy to be mailed to you.
Moist Meadow Seed Mixes contain: Early Goldenrod, Gray Goldenrod, Smooth Aster, Black-Eyed Susan, Common Milkweed, Butterflyweed, Common Evening Primrose, Blue Vervain, Foxglove Beard-Tongue, Virginia Mountain Mint, Riverbank Wild Rye, and Virginia Wild Rye.
Dry Prairie Seed Mixes contain: Wild Columbine, Wild Bergamot, New Jersey Tea, Canada Wild Rye, Slender Wheat Grass, Early Goldenrod, Gray Goldenrod, Smooth Aster, Black-Eyed Susan, Common Milkweed, Butterflyweed, and Common Evening Primrose.
Looking for bulk kits for an event or a group? Contact email@example.com.